Nebraska HIV+ Service Listings
- This Service Directory is a collection of resources, assistance centers, and providers available for those living with HIV in Nebraska.
- These are listings we feel have some value to people with HIV or ones we have directly accessed ourselves.
- Many are included to help facilitate and coordinate HIV linkage to care through comprehensive case management with service providers across the state of Nebraska.
Nebraska Services & Resources Directory
Here is How to Use the following Directory Search
- If you know anything about the service you are looking for enter the text in the “search text box” and hit enter.
- Choose an item/service in the search results and you will be directed to more detailed information about the service.
- If you only know the category for the service you are looking for
- Use the list of catagories to narrow your search.
- Enter on one of the services listed for more information.
- Repeat until you have what you need!
Find a listing
Find a listing
We realize this is by no means a complete listing of all possible Nebraska resources because we don’t know about them all yet. It reflects only the listings we find or are made aware of.
We need YOUR help:
- Think a resource or service should be added to this list?
- Please use our contact form and we’ll take it from there!
- Something wrong with a listing, is something now closed or has changed somehow?
- Contact us & Let us know that, too.
Disclaimers, Use-at-Your-Own-Risk Stuff, and So on…
- No listing in this Directory is ever meant to replace your own doctor’s orders or recommendations.
- Listings are for Reference Only.
- Choosing to engage any of these listings is at your own risk and outcome.
- The NRRC and its members are not promoting any of the listings here in any way, and take no responsibility for any results from any interactions you choose to have with any of them, either
- Basically, just “Expect That Your OWN Mileage Will Very”!